Luki Danukarjanto has hosted 211 episodes.
Luki is Toronto's Career Catalyst, "DJ for personal development" and "personal trainer for careers".
He is a former computer scientist turned management consultant turned entrepreneur/educator. He is a former campus recruiting lead for one of the Big 4 (technology consulting).
- an educator: lecturer at a local college and educator for various soft-skills workshops
- a startup mentor: at a CLA (campus linked accelerator) and various entpreneurial organizations
- career coach: for indivduals and companies alike
- Author: SIWIKE: Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier - How to unlock your career potential https://amzn.to/2LEF52R
His goals are to:
- Weave mentorship into the fabric of society
- Elevate education (through soft-skills learning)
- Positively impact a billion people
Join him on his mission and purpose!