SIWIKE "Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier" the podcast. The podcast that shares what you didn't know you needed to know about jobs, careers, and life.
Hosted by Luki Danukarjanto: a computer scientist turned management consultant turned entrepreneur/educator. He walks you through his journey so you can understand where the SIWIKE comes from so all of his insights come from his experience.
- former campus recruiter and talent lead --> first hand knowledge of the process
- former management consultant --> lots of real-world career experience
- life-long- learner --> he contiually consumes lots of books, podcasts and other content to share with you, and how he relates them all together
He has a bunch of goals that point to the types of topics you might hear on future shows:
- to weave mentorship into the fabric of society (starting by making Toronto the mentorship capital of the world: topics like how to network, empathy, emotional intelligence, etc.)
- elevate education (teaching soft-skills to complement the hard-skills from school: topics like learning to learn, time management, effective communication, etc.)
- to positively impact a billion people (or at least as many as he can: topics like understanding your purpose, finding fulfillment, etc.)
Credits to https://www.instagram.com/lincolnalexanderthe2nd/ for the theme music
Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/I2spucqo5tp5stxumynptxdslly
Get SIWIKE Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier: How to unlock your career potential here
More from FOCUS inspired?
The Job Hunt Demystified: online course for an exceptional job hunt
The Art and Science of Network: Learn to BMC (Build Meaningful Connections)